Newcroft Training

HGV Training

Home » HGV-Training
Welcome to Newcroft

Master the road with our HGV training courses in Essex

If you’re considering a career as a professional HGV driver, look no further than Newcroft for comprehensive training solutions. Our team of experienced instructors boasts extensive backgrounds in both training and logistics, ensuring you receive top-notch guidance on your journey to becoming a skilled HGV driver.

Newcroft prioritizes practical training, initiating just 5 days before your test date. This immersive approach ensures thorough preparation, equipping you with not only essential HGV operation skills but also the confidence to excel in your future.

We understand the importance of a seamless training experience. Our tailored courses, coupled with various package deals covering test fees, guaranteeing a hassle-free journey towards your HGV license. 

Ready to take the first step towards your HGV career? Contact us today to learn more about our training courses and how you can get started. Let Newcroft be your partner in success as you embark on this exciting new chapter.

Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency UK.svg  300x205 1
HGV 6 1


Courses available through Newcroft

Class C (Class 2)
Class C+E (Class 1)

Please note, you need to pass a Class C test before you can start Class C+E training.
Get in touch with us today to check availability for HGV training.

Contact Us

    Add Your Heading Text Here